The mission of Global Communities (formerly CHF International) is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Global Communities is seeking an M&E Specialist for an anticipated USAID-funded program to support orphans and vulnerable children in Kenya.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist is a senior leadership position on this program.
- He/she will report to the COP and will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts.
- He/she will lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement and overall data management.
- He/she will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidates program reports, and promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learned.
- He/she will support all the technical staff in M&E functions and will manage any M&E related staff in the program.
- A post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline, such as mathematics, business, statistics, or international relations.
- At least seven years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluating activities for complex programs in developing countries.
- A firm command of the M&E issues with respect to improvements in quality integrated service and support programs.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance as per the objectives of this project (e.g. service integration and performance against each result area).
- Demonstrated analytical skills to measure the outcomes of the project’s activities and support project supervision.
- Strong writing and organizational skills for monitoring and reporting on program and program outcomes and impacts.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here