Business Development Manager Jobs at Google Ltd
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing strategy for growing the Small and Medium Business (SMB) and Agency ecosystem.
This will involve supporting the launch of programs such as Google Partners, leading the SMB training track of Growth Engine and launching direct SMB training events and acquisition programs.
At Google, we set ourselves goals we know we can’t reach yet. Our New Business Development team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to the expansion of existing businesses into new territories.
We’re a team of technologists, entrepreneurs and leaders with an eye for what’s next, working across Google to develop products and ideas that revolutionize the way people connect with information.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Define SMB and Agency growth strategy for your region including defining segments, target programs and key metrics for clients.
- Support the launch and day-to-day operations of the Google Partners program, involving strategy, segmentation, education and training. Lead management, campaign execution, product adoption and operational management of the program.
- Design and action multi-channel campaigns and marketing events to generate awareness of our programs (Partners and SMB training).
- Build relationships with all relevant Sales and Marketing functions in SSA, EMEA and globally to ensure close collaboration on activities.
- Manage agencies, central and local vendors, to launch and scale processes and campaigns.
Qualifications for the Business Development Manager Job
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in an internet, media, technology or consulting environment.
- Experience in managing direct sales and 3rd party channels (local SMB marketing).
- Experience in leadership and project management.
- Familiarity with Kenya’s media ecosystem.
- Interest in analyzing SMB products, customers and market dynamics, with the ability to determine the optimal approach to position products in the market.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to develop product strategy/positioning, business plans, customers and market insights, and analyze campaign effectiveness.
How to Apply