Business Development Manager Job at Google Kenya
CSquared is a an African company, located in Kenya, Uganda and Ghana. The company builds metro fiber and Wi-Fi networks to help local providers connect more people to the Internet and each other.
As Business Development Manager for CSquared, you will be leading our efforts to grow CSquared business by opening new markets: this will include both new sectors in countries where we already have presence and new countries identified as high potential for CSquared expansion.
You will identify key stakeholders and build in-market relationships required to enable CSquared’s entry, building solid understanding of market dynamics and stakeholders’ pain points and strategic options.
You will leverage this market intelligence and business connections to spot opportunities, evaluate inbound inquiries, and negotiate and close business deals in coordination with and with support from CSquared cross-functional teams.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Research, build and maintain relationships with key partners. Create and help present proposals to CSquared leadership.
- Develop partnership strategy based on research, expertise and understanding of the sector landscape and trends.
- Identify/evaluate opportunities. Develop insightful recommendations on strategic direction and specific project opportunities that can move the needle in opening new markets for CSquared.
- Perform analysis and research to build a compelling case for projects that will motivate executives. Drive project execution and sales.
- Work collaboratively with remote teams and network deployment projects in developing markets.
Qualifications for the Business Development Manager Job
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Business development experience.
- Experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (e.g. product management, implementation, legal, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Ability to speak and write in English and one or more other major European language fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA or graduate degree in a management, technical, or engineering field.
- Current on wireless/wireline telecommunications technology and industry/public policy.
- Experience identifying partners, analyzing and structuring complex agreement structures with a proven track record of agreement negotiation and execution.
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with internal and partner contacts, influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with technical, contractual and financial issues.
- Distinctive analytical skills and superior ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management team.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, join google today by applying for this position through this link.
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Kampala, Uganda; Nairobi, Kenya; Accra, Ghana