ICT Manager Job at Google Kenya
CSquared is a an African company, located in Kenya, Uganda and Ghana. The company builds metro fiber and Wi-Fi networks to help local providers connect more people to the Internet and each other.
Reporting to the CTO, you will lead a team that is primarily responsible for designing, developing, deploying and operating critical applications/systems and tools for the organization to allow efficient business operations and communication for the teams.
You will also be responsible for defining frameworks and strategies to solve business problems, implementing solutions and presenting findings, all while partnering with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations.
Responsibilities for the ICT Manager Job
- Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery roadmaps, defining business processes and associated system requirements.
- Lead the definition of frameworks and strategies to solve systems problems.
- Communicate business findings and strategic recommendations to senior management.
- Identify, recruit, manage and retain a team of engineers required for systems and IT related work.
- Lead the planning, prioritization and delivery of systems enhancements and be a thought leader in addressing all IT tools and systems
ICT Manager Job Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience.
- Preferred Qualifications
- MA/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) or equivalent.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Experience with one or more systems functional areas (e.g. ERP, CRM, Billing & Charging, Accounting/Finance).
- Excellent analytical skills and a methodical approach to work.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, join google today by applying for this position through this link.
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Kampala, Uganda; Nairobi, Kenya; Accra, Ghana.