KEPHIS, a State Corporation in the Agricultural Sector invites applications from qualified Kenyans for the following positions:
Responsibilities for the Front Office Receptionist Job
- Development, review and implementation of standard operating procedures for front office.
- Coordinate Information flow within the Corporation.
- Tracking and following-up on all calls, emails and hard copy documents.
- Management of all assets under the front office.
- Provision of reports required from front office.
- Responding to customer inquiries and complaints and communicating appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Linking staff within departments with external clients.
- Receiving and escalating client’s grievances.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities.
- Provide exceptional customer care services by attending to visitors/clients and directing them accordingly.
- Directing all enquires to the right office.
- Ensure effective management of incoming/outgoing calls and maintaining a daily record of calls made.
- Receiving, sorting, registering and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for action.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness/hygiene and tidiness within the front office.
- Informing customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Providing functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Providing assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
- Scheduling work to ensure accurate phone coverage, monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Preparing standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.Assists in planning and implementing front office goals and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintaining the image of the Corporation by attending to clients with respect and integrity.
- Maintenance of accreditation and ISO certification.
Front Office Receptionist Job Qualifications
- Diploma in secretarial studies from a recognized institution preferably KNEC or diploma in Human Resource/Business Administration with certificate in telephone operations/reception or front office management from a recognized institution Or
- Diploma in telephone operations/reception or front office management from a recognized institution.
- Fluency in both oral and written English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Computer literacy with typing speed of 50wpm.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Experience with a Quality Management System.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should fill the employment application form through the website (www.kephis.org) or download the form from the website and send the duly filled form together with copies of academic and professional certificates and national identity card by 21st June, 2018 to:
The Managing Director,
P.O Box 49592 – 00100 GPO, Nairobi.
Use only one method of application: either online through the KEPHIS website or hard copy.
KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail their original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; duly filled employment application form, certified copies of the relevant certificates; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.