Our client is a well established property development company dealing in both residential and commercial properties. They seek to hire a dynamic graduate architect to assist in design and installation processes of various projects.
Salary Range: 60 – 80K
Graduate Architect – Property Development Job Responsibilities
- Offer technical knowledge to ensure designs provide sustainability
- Provide technically competent and aesthetically sensitive solutions to projects
- Turn ideas into tangible solutions that meet the needs of clients
- Provide solutions that accommodate budgets without compromising quality
- Develop schedules, budgets and proposals
- Build, maintain and manage client relationships
- Ensure construction projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards according to clients’ specifications
- Communicate & co-ordinate project requirements with the project team and other involved parties
Requirements for the Graduate Architect – Property Development Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- At least 2 years experience handling similar engagements
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations and approval process
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Strong leadership skills – ability to manage teams effectively
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and detail-driven
- Is attuned to areas of structural, mechanical, electrical and site requirements and can effectively interpret drawings
- Must have a working knowledge of current version of AutoCAD
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Graduate Architect – Property Development) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 19th January 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.