Our client is a fast growing moving company providing innovative moving solutions for local individual and corporate clients as well as international relocations. They seek to hire a young vibrant like-minded, innovative and creative Digital Marketing Executive.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or blog posts) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Create brand awareness by actively engaging in different social media and keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Collaborate with the movers and sales team to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
- Propose creative online strategies in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- S.E.O and moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation and coordinate actions on the digital front.
- Create editorial calendars and digital schedules.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account by providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- A Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, PR or any other related field of study
- At least 1 year working experience in online marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media.
- Highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising online campaigns that engage, inform and motivate (Should not copy and paste any work).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Self – motivated, confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious, hard working and creative, willing to see himself/herself first as a MOVER and thereafter as a digital marketing executive.
- Results oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Graduate Digital Marketing Executive) to [email protected] before 12th January 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.