Graduate Marketing Intern – 3 Months contract with opportunity for being absorbed.
Our client a well – established Talent Agency, based in Nairobi is looking to fill the position of a Graduate Marketing Intern.
The successful candidate MUST have excellent communication skills and a fresh graduate from a well – recognised university.
- Working with the Managing director to implement marketing plans, including product positioning and campaign strategies.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral.
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications and success stories.
- Must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communication or Media.
- Candidates with an internationally recognised degree will have an added advantage.
- Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Job requires being honest and ethical.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 30,000 /=
Deadline: 1st September 2015
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
http://bit.ly/1E9M25X Summit Recruitment & Training,
Blixen Court, Karen road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications makes this unrealistic.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****