Job Title: Graduate Marketing Intern
Report To: Managing Partner
Salary: Monthly Allowance
Start Date: January
Can you come up with marketing campaigns that yield results? Are you familiar with the latest marketing trends? Do you enjoy understanding consumer taste and behavior? Would you like be part of a young dynamic team? Then apply for the graduate marketing intern role.
The marketing intern will work closely with the managing partner and the digital marketing head in actualizing the company marketing plan. As such, we are interested with a fresh graduate who is passionate on pursuing a career in marketing.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Internship
- Brainstorm on creative ideas on how to reach our target market and come up with monthly targets
- Assist in the implementing and monitoring of the monthly marketing calendar
- Liase with supplier’s i.e. graphic designer, venue providers, videographers etc.
- Develop presentations and marketing materials
- Events management from origination to execution and evaluation
- Conduct market intelligence
- Customer service and doing follow ups for the client service team
Qualifications for the Marketing Internship
- Be a fresh graduate in B.com Marketing
- Additional qualification in marketing is an added advantage
- Extroverted and a people person
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self initiative
- Creative and familiar with marketing trends
- Advanced communication skills (Written and oral)
- Passionate about marketing
N.B: Sharp and focused male candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
This is an interesting position where the right candidate will be mentored and coached on marketing as they contribute to the success of the organization. If this something you’d like to pursue, email your CV and a one page letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your interest in marketing and what you’ve done so far.