Graduate Marketing Trainee Job Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify all selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Creating and maintaining contact in the market place, and managing a database of all existing and potential outlets in their assigned territories
- Linking the retail outlets to the wholesalers in their territories.
Qualifications for the Graduate Marketing Trainee Job
- 2-3 years of proven sales experience,
- Track record of consistently over-achieving set targets
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or diploma in marketing
- Must have a certificate of good conduct
- A “go-getter” with a strong “can do” attitude.
- Amazing communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- High levels of Integrity
- Very passionate about consumers and customers
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us through [email protected] before 25th Feb 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply.
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro centre in Westlands, Nairobi