Human Resources Assistant Job at APA Insurance
- This role is responsible for providing daily pro-active support in to the Group as well as providing information & advice to managers and staff on various Human Resources issues.
HR Assistant Job Primary Responsibilities
- Coordinating the recruitment process for the assigned business entities against the head count budget by receipt of requisition, advertising, shortlisting, scheduling and coordinating interviews and appointment process;
- Creating performance evaluations and assigning staff in the HRIS evaluation system and supporting employees across the Group on any technical issues that may arise;
- Creating, updating, maintaining and safe keeping of all staff records and files during onboarding and on a continuous basis;
- Receiving and responding to staff queries on human resource related issues;
- Coordinating staff exits through receipt of resignation, circulation of resignation letter to relevant parties, follow up to ensure exit interviews are conducted, providing documentation to payroll and issuing certificate of service once file is closed;
- Organizing and documenting the entire disciplinary hearing process and facilitate the implementation of recommendations;
- Documenting and reporting on-going HR initiatives in line with reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/Social Sciences or an equivalent
Professional Qualification for HR Assistant Job
- Diploma in HR would be an added advantage
- Entry level graduates
Skills and Attributes
- Planning and organizing skills – ability to multitask
- Time management skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer application
- Counselling skills
How to Apply
- If you wish to apply for this position, please email a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org demonstrating why you would be the ideal candidate against the stated roles, responsibilities, knowledge, experience, and personal competencies. The deadline for applications is 26th June 2016.