Job Title: I.T Graduate Trainee
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company, a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd, providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Currently, Platinum provides loans to Civil servants and employees of the Private sector, and will soon roll out asset finance products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The I.T Graduate Trainee should hold an honours Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology, or Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering from a recognised university/institution.
• At least a year’s experience.
• Up-to-date knowledge of technologies.
• Significant experience with database management systems.
• Working knowledge in installing ICT hardware and software.
• Ability to carry out regular backups and recovery procedures.
• Good working knowledge and skills in use of various operating systems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send your application, detailed CV (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to this E-mail address: [email protected]