Job Title: UBL Graduate Trainee – Finance
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, J&B, Windsor, Buchanan’s and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Ciroc and Ketel One vodkas, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
About UBL Graduate Programme:
Diageo offers a three year adventure providing you with two to three rotations during which you’ll find yourself challenged and inspired to reach your full potential. The Trainee will be introduced to many of our Diageo leaders globally so you can see the differences and similarities in how we operate around the world. He / she will also enjoy the backing and support of a mentor and buddy who will give you an introduction to Diageo’s culture and help you successfully navigate your career. There may even be an opportunity to live and work abroad so you can experience first-hand what it’s like to live and work in another country.
About Graduate Finance Programme:
Finance is about having the right information at the right time and using it to expand and develop the business. Working in this function you will learn how to identify the wider opportunities that lie behind the figures. The Trainee will support in planning where and when to market our premium brands, and whether to launch new products or campaigns. Provide financial analysis that will allow us to make informed decisions on when to push for even greater sales. Your predictions of risk versus potential reward will help us to decide whether or not to pursue an opportunity. Over the course of your three year graduate programme you’ll drive your own development and it will be up to you to seek out opportunities to gain experience in a variety of areas. These could range from preparing and maintaining accounting records to risk management and business assurance to working capital and project management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The Finance Graduate Trainee should hold a first Class or Upper Second Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Fluency in English
• Computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Excel and Word
• The graduates should have the capability to succeed in our organization today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
• Show commitment to Diageo and its values
• Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do.
• Ability to build and strengthen working relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better. Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organization.
How to Apply:
If you desire to join the world’s leading premium drinks business, Diageo, in the aforementioned capacity, please click web link below.