Sales Trainee Jobs At Nawiri In Kenya
Our client who is a market leader in Print, Online and mobile Advertising wishes to recruit qualified and dedicated staff to fill in the above positions.
Age: 30 years and below.
Qualifications For Sales Trainee Jobs In Kenya
- A degree from a recognized University preferably in Marketing.
- A diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution plus a three years post qualification experience.
- Exposure in Sales, service or advertising industry would be an added advantage.
- Ability to meet set targets.
- Self-driven individuals who require minimal supervision.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be a team player.
Key Areas of Responsibility.
- Maintaining and developing relationships.
- Visiting potential customers for new Business.
- Gathering marketing and customer information.
- Following up payments from clients.
- Providing feedback on future buying trends.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements send your detailed CV to [email protected] with the subject Security Sales by 25th March 2016