Graduate Trainee Operations Jobs at Summit Recruitment (100K)
Our client, one of the worldwide market leaders in the Flower and Plant industry, is looking for a young, enthusiastic and ambitious Graduate Trainee Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Operations Management in delivering projects to meet the business needs. The successful candidate needs to be willing to take ownership of specific works strands and be keen to develop with the company both professionally and personally.
Graduate Trainee Job Key Responsibilities
- Working with and leading a production team in executing the set production plan.
- Supporting the production team in trouble shooting, planning for maintenance and quick resolution of breakdowns.
- Coordinating the warehouse activities including update of Microsoft AX by finalizing the dispatch activities.
- Stock counts and analysis of the results.
- Reviewing, setting and achieving KPIs for the Production operation, including Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Quality, Safety and Cost Targets and HR resources.
- Supporting and contributing to organizational wide activities to meet statutory and professional responsibilities with regard to its operations.
- Supporting and being actively involved with the operational projects – such as business and operational improvement programs.
- Constantly reviewing systems and processes, making recommendations for improvements in effectiveness and identifying potential efficiencies.
Qualifications for the Graduate Trainee Job
- A university degree in Business or Engineering.
- Not more than 2 years of experience working in the Horticultural sector.
- Ability to work pro-actively with limited instruction.
- Ability to think ahead and demonstrate effective problem solving skills.
- Being able to demonstrate high analytical skills.
- Ability to react appropriately to short and long-term issues and to be decisive.
- Ability to plan and complete work to agreed timescales.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply for the Graduate Trainee Operations Jobs