In Africa, G4S is the largest private employer, with 110 000 employees in over 29 countries across the continent. G4S Kenya has a workforce of about 15,000 spread across all the major urban centres in the country.
At G4S Kenya, we place great value on attracting and retaining the best people at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organization.
The Graduate Training Program key objective is to train and empower young graduates in preparation for a management career with G4S. During the training, attendance of operational and management development courses enables trainees to carry out and understand both the work of a junior officer whilst equipping them to become skilled and effective managers. The Graduate Management Training Programme follows the following phases:-
- Initial generalist training
- Operational placement
- First line manager placement
To join the Graduate Management Training Program, applicants are expected to have met the following minimum requirements:-
- Have attained a first degree not earlier than one year from the date of application with a second class honours upper division and above from a recognized university; or are expecting to graduate in 2015 with a first degree second class honours upper division and above having completed their course work
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Have Excellent IS skills
- Evidence of holding positions of responsibility – could have been at school, university or in employment
- Be able to demonstrate planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work in a team and have team working skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and negotiating skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here