Bowmer & Kirkland Limited (B&K) is a British construction services and security company, established in 1923 as a partnership between joiner Alfred Bowmer and bricklayer Robert William Kirkland. It has since grown to become a successful privately owned construction and development group. There are 29 companies in the Group most of which are construction-related, although there is a Homeland Security Division, which includes companies based in the UK and USA. The company logo depicts a stylised key where the “blade” is made up of the letters B and K.
A selection of the services Bowmer & Kirkland Limited provides in support of the Renewable industry includes:
- Project freight forwarding
- Storage and warehousing services
- Heavy haulage and specialized transport (land and sea)
- Vessel charter and vessel management
- Route surveys and route planning
- Logistics consultancy
- Operations and maintenance solutions
- Integrated offshore access – a “walk to work” capability for O&M activities
Bowmer & Kirkland Limited provides the renewable industry with the opportunity to access both its facilities and its accumulated knowledge and IP in the pursuit of workable and economic solutions for the manufacture, installation and ongoing maintenance of wind turbines – whether onshore or offshore.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here