• Open jobs in Kewill
• Review job costing weekly and providing response to BCO
• Complete and correct Billing- Upon job completion
• Provide weekly status of unbilled jobs with reasons and expected resolution timeliness and follow up to ensure they are billed as per plan.
• Receipt and management of exception reports, providing feedback to the CSO/Region/CEN
• Support the GSC / Operations in query resolution
• Maintain a working relationship with operations.
• Work with CI and Business Controller on continuously improving related processes in order to increase productivity, timeliness and quality.
• Ensure compliance to internal & external audit controls
• Liaise with POGK and EH in resolving queries/workflows and resolution of interface errors among others.
• Ensure data quality in Kewill.
Expectations from the role
• Develop an understanding of the EAF business to appreciate the dynamics and stakeholders in the business
• Partner with the GSC, IS, Operations and CS team in the CSO and increase cooperation between them.
• Collect data on errors made within the CSO to highlight improvement opportunities
• Meet up with Operations & GSC teams to address challenges faced and highlight the importance of improving the quality of inputs to GSC.
• Experience in Logistics sector
• A strong finance/accounting background
• Keen on details,
• An auditor sort of mind set
• Good knowledge on excel.
A visible role where you will mainly coordinate timely job costing, with Operations (in the CSO), billing of customers (With CS and Operations) in the CSO.
You will manage accuracy in reporting by ensuring all costs are accrued correctly in time and billing done both in time and correctly, hence ensuring that our job costing and eventually cm1 reporting represents operational profitability at all times.
In return, you will gain valuable experience in long-term strategy planning and execution, negotiation, and play a pivotal role in setting the future direction of Damco EAF.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here