Sacco Graduate Trainee
Are you ready to join a fast-growing Sacco in Kenya that is revolutionizing the cooperative movement in Kenya?
Are you ready to build a career where you have complete control over your own results?
Ryland Sacco society Limited, based in Kiambu County is looking for outstanding entrepreneurially minded Graduates who want to join us in building a brand in the cooperative movement.
- The Graduate Trainee position is a six months Mentorship programme, where you will be given meaningful assignments to develop business plan and help in the execution of the developed plan.
- You will be fully trained and mentored. Trainees who achieve their targets and fit the Ryland Sacco culture will be offered a full-time position in the organization to be in charge of various business units.
Qualifications for Graduate Trainee.
- Recent business graduate or 4th year Student awaiting graduation
- You are very fluent in English and Kiswahili
- An entrepreneur minded
- You are driven and hungry to achieve results. You always know what you are trying to achieve and how you are going to do it.
- And you have the self-discipline necessary to get it done.
- You love working with people and coaching them to be better.
- You can give people suggestions in a natural way that motivates them to do more and implement what you suggested.
- Sales Associate Trainees are provided a small stipend, mentoring opportunities and the opportunity to get a full time position in a fast growing company after their internships programme.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] on or before 20th April 2016 Your cover letter MUST include the following otherwise you will not be considered:
- Why you are interested in this position.
- What skills you possess that make you suitable for this position.
- Two situations from your past where you have demonstrated these skills – one example for each skill.