Graduates Trainees Recruitment at Temenos Kenya
Do you have a Computer Science degree with a genuine interest in Fintech and banking? Are you eager to travel and be part of an international dynamic team? If you are, then read on.
In 2016 we launched an Academy to form best in class Sales and Business Solutions experts. The Academy has proven to be extremely successful and since then we have conducted annual Academy program. By joining the program you will be mentored by world-best professionals providing you with industry knowledge and special training to strengthen all the skills needed for a successful career in the Business Solutions Group.
The 2018 Academy will kick-off in September & the first 4 months will be spent in Luxembourg with your new colleagues prior to shifting to your regional location in one of the following: Athens, Australia, Dubai, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, Luxembourg, London, Mexico, Miami, Orlando, Paris, Philippine or Singapore.
What You’ll Do:
– Work alongside Senior Business Solution Consultants in the various Sales stages which include:
- Introducing TEMENOS technical products/services offerings
- Creating technical scenarios requested for clients
- Preparing meetings and response to RFPs
- Providing product demonstrations
- Interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners, making recommendations on system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of TEMENOS products and services
– Participate in industry leading training modules from product knowledge to software, basics of the banking industry across product suites and the soft skills of selling and communication.
What You’ll Need:
- A Computer Science or Software Engineering degree.
- Technical and Practical knowledge of Java, JEE Application Server, ESB, XSD, XML, JMS, Web Services, ODATA and REST, MS Office.
- General knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in at least two languages; English is mandatory
- Proactive and highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Results oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit and a learning while doing mentality.
How to Apply
If you are looking to become a member of our winning team please send your resume and academic transcript to [email protected] for review or apply directly on our Temenos Career page or LinkedIn page.