Jotun is growing fast all over the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented young employees to drive us forward. The Jotun MEIA graduate program is one important tool in meeting this challenge, as it offers the graduates a rich and fulfilling experience along with extensive training. Jotun MEIA region is looking for young talent for a one year graduate program that will be integrated into a full time permanent position. We will give this opportunity to highly qualified candidates that we believe can make a difference to the future development of Jotun. The Jotun MEIA graduate program will take the graduates through a challenging and exciting journey in the organization. Selected candidates will also be given specific tasks and assignments for a maximum period of 3 months outside their home location within the MEIA region. Loyalty, respect, care and boldness are our Jotun values, and the foundation for all our business. These values will be reflected in our graduate program. Jotun Kenya is the newest addition to our fast expanding network of companies around the world and our first in East Africa. We consider Jotun Kenya to be the future hub of our activities in East Africa and will soon grow to service different countries such as Tanzania and Uganda. We have very ambitious growth plans that will see the current office grow rapidly, thus ensuring future career development for our current and future team members. As part of the Jotun MEIA Graduate Program, We are looking for a dynamic and full of energy Kenyan candidate for the position of Human Resources Executive, located in Nairobi, who will report to the Country Manager.
- Support the business by recruiting qualified staff by following Jotun’s recruitment guidelines.
- Maintain employees information in the system by keeping track of any changes of information in order to keep the system and the information up-to-date and reliable.
- Coordinate with the Regional HR team by communicating on a regular basis to ensure a clear understanding of HR objectives in the unit.
- Conduct compensation report of staff by collaborating with line managers and Country Manager, to ensure competitive and fair employee compensation.
- Ensure the site in all aspects of HSE ( Health, Safety & Environment) and Quality by supporting the element owners and General Manager of the HSEQ management system in order to be sure the site is legally compliant.
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Kenyan nationals only (localisation program).
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in HR.
- Active supporter of Jotun values.
- College / University, Master’s degree
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here