Grain & Horticulture Farms Account Assistant Job at The Agri and Co-operative Training and Consultancy
Location: Laikipia or any other prescribe area
Reporting: Grain and Horticulture Farms Manager
Responsibilities for the Grain & Horticulture Farms Account Assistant Job
- Ensures all Units forward their weekly requisitions within the specified time period
- Ensures all appropriate approvals are made before processing the requisitions.
- Ensure all petty cash vouchers have attached receipts and are well accounted for
- Managing petty cash transactions and cash book
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Ensures reconciliation of invoice statement is captured in the accounting system
- Processes all customer invoices, have the invoices stamped by the Store keeper and returned,
- Makes a follow up to ensure orders are done within the stipulated timelines.
- Ensures all cashbooks are updated with all payments and receipts on daily basis
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation of Journals ,Ledgers and Trial Balance
- Assist in the preparation of Final Accounts
- Maintaining stock ledgers
- Any other duties and responsibility
Qualifications for the Grain & Horticulture Farms Account Assistant Job
- Minimum :“O” C
- Minimum :CPA Section 2
- Diploma/Degree Certificate in Business – related will be an added advantage
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications eg Excel
- Good knowledge of any accounting software eg. Sage, SAP, Pastel & Quick Book
- At least 2 years of accounting experience, preferably in a farming company.
How To Apply
Submit your application by email to [email protected] by 12th June,2017 .Include in your application :(1)Cover letter,(2) Curriculum vitae , (3)Scanned copies of the Certificates and Testimonies ,(4)Name and Mobile telephone numbers of Three current referees,(5) Your day time cell phone contacts. Note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.