Inspire Communications and Awareness Network (ICAN) is enlisting a female Graphic Designer to work with our team.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, proficient and versatile talent with fresh design aesthetics a relentless desire to develop winning formats and content.
A successful candidate will be an effective visual communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines.
- Visual conceptualization, design and execution of both print and digital projects
- Create design mock-ups according to specified deliverables
- Collaborate with the marketing team to produce materials for events, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Edit and retouch photos to required specifications
- Participate in team meetings, brainstorming sessions and presentations
- Carry out other related duties as assigned
- Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, efficiencies and deadlines.
- Ability to create fresh visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate.
- Reliable, highly motivated and driven team player who will inspire confidence by her project management, tenacity in meeting deadlines, unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts.
How to Apply
Please send your résumé and portfolio to [email protected].
Indicate GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN in the subject line.