Our client in the hospitality industry is seeking to fill the following vacancy:
Graphic Design Intern
This role is responsible for:
- He/she will be responsible for creating design solutions for marketing promotions that have a high visual impact.
- Ability to create a variety of products and activities, including websites, advertisements, posters, email signatures, product packaging, corporate communications and corporate identity.
- To work in conjunction with the Marketing Manager to understand the client brief, develop creative ideas and concepts, writing appropriate text, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Liaising with printers to ensure final artwork is printed
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- A degree or diploma in graphic design
- Knowledge of and interest in the hospitality industry
- A prior internship or work experience in the hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and
- A professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
How to Apply
Please send your application letter indicating your suitability to this role, together with a copy of your updated resume, your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the position title in the Subject line of the email. Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted