Graphic Design Internship
Have you got bags of charisma that always win people round in an argument?
Do you always manage to get yourself out of trouble using your charm alone?
Description: As a graphic arts disciple, you know the power behind dynamic visual design. Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next playing field: Buy Rent Kenya, a leading real estate portal in Kenya, is looking for a graphic design intern.
You’ll interpret our brand strategy and mission – to bring excitement to the diverse range of properties we showcase.
So, what will you actually be doing?
You will work closely with the marketing team to create materials for both on- and offline promotions.
Buy Rent Kenya values our interns for their strong work ethic and promotes their professional development during the term.
Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibility includes:
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the Buy Rent Kenya website, branded promotional items, blog, and social media accounts
- Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
- Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to make pixel perfect illustrations
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic arts:
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
- Having a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is preferred but not required
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Online advertising or marketing experience desirable.
We’d love to have you join the team.
How to Apply
To apply, send us ([email protected]) a cover letter, resume, and a sample of your design work.