EPN is an International non-profit Christian member organization registered in Kenya.
Its mission is to support Churches and Church Health Systems, provide and promote just and compassionate quality pharmaceutical services.
EPN is the only global church-based organization that works specifically to increase access to medicines and to strengthen pharmaceutical services.
The beneficiaries of EPN’s services include church health institution, medicines policy makers, health professionals, church leaders, and health staff involved in medicines management and pharmaceutical service delivery.
EPN is looking to recruit a God fearing, results oriented individual to fill the following position:
Internship – Graphic Designer
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Develop creative graphic designs for print and online media. This will include, direct mail-shots, branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newsletter, reports and other marketing and communication materials as needed.
- Research on the latest design trends to ensure top creativity in executing the design jobs.
- Ensure that all jobs are done within the expected timelines.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Creating new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- A diploma in Graphic Design.
- Great knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Final cut, Premier, InDesign, Illustrator and any other design software as required.
- Passion for Design and keenness to work with other creative people
- Skill in matching strategic direction with appropriate design output
- Ability to articulate creative ideas
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Duration: 3 Months with a possibility of extension.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are invited to send a portfolio, an application letter and Curriculum Vitae, indicating Day time telephone numbers, address and name of referee to: The Executive Director, Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network, P.O Box 749 00606 Nairobi, Kenya. Email Address: [email protected] Closing date: Applications should be submitted by 30th August 2016. Only short listed Candidates will be contacted. EPN is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.