Job Brief: We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
Difbac is a top software development firm in east Africa, we have dedicated time and resources to train and acquire top talent.
Our pool of website development experts are at your disposal when you choose to work with us. We dedicate ourselves to ensuring that the product we deliver has both style and functionality.
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. Our flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours.
It’s personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation.
Bringing words like ‘hard work’ and ‘dedication’ together with ‘community’ and ‘respect’ has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together.
We call this Team Spirit and it’s what makes us different. It’s what makes you different.
The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send an application letter before 18th September to [email protected] plus a portfolio of any graphic projects they have done .