Graphic Designer Employment At Royal Media Services, Kenya
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit a suitably qualified person for the above position. The holder of this position will be charged with production of creative and innovative graphic designs and animated products for
production, marketing, sales, digital and Editorial purposes.
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities
The successful candidates will do the following;
- Provide creative graphics solutions to meet the needs of various departments.
- Conceptualize, design and creatively package Station’s live-on- air or recorded properties
- Conceptualize, design and creatively package commercials, marketing promos, adverts and editorial products to enhance bulletins
- Confer and liaise with business executives and commercial producers to ensure efficient and timely execution of clients’ briefs
- Create 2D and 3D model animations and execute as briefed
- Contribute to team effort to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Ensure the station’s look and feel is protected by adhering to approved designs, fonts, colors, layouts and settings.
- Attend meetings as directed by head of unit or head of department
- Design and produce graphics for live on air or taped programs as requested by news producers, programme producers and transmission controllers
- Source, select and reproduce library music to go with designed properties
- Suggest ways of improving the look and feel of different properties and shows
Requirements For Graphic Designer Job
- Degree or diploma in graphics design
- Conversant with broadcast graphics design and editing software including After effects, 3D studio max, Cinema 4D, 3D Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Corel draw and Final cut.
- Hands-on experience for not less than six months on the above software
- Quick grasp of new technology including live-on- air systems is expected
- Be very creative and innovative despite working under pressure and long hours
- Ability to pay attention to detail and keep strict deadlines
- A team player, patient, active listener and a problem solver
- Passionate about motion graphics design and its related tasks
- Good audio and video editing skills
- Follow-up of assignments till completion and a clear focus on results and seamless delivery
- A well-developed portfolio of animation works and relevant professional credentials will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
- If you qualify, please send your application and resume to [email protected].
- Quote HRD-GDA- 06-2016 as the subject matter of the email.
- Address to:
- THE HR DIRECTOR ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES PO BOX 7468-00300 NAIROBI
- Closing date will be Friday June 17 th , 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.