Uliza Links Limited a christian media in Kenya that runs a digital agency on www.ulizalinks.co.ke is looking for a graphics designer and social media intern who will be in charge of creating designs for our online communication and PR of their clients.
Responsibilities for the Graphics Design/Social Media Internship
- Creating designs and content for all social media platforms i.e Facebook, Twitter ,Instagram etc
- Report directly to the Communication and Marketing Manager.
- Identify, manage and maintain an active presence through regular communications
- Attend events and set up a design communication plan for tasks
- Be able to communicate with clients in brief and inform them about ulizalinks.co.ke and any services being provided in the company.
- Research on new content from several websites online and update the content.
- Update new adverts that are supposed to be shared on social media and check on the client’s response.
Requirements for the Social Media Internship
- A Graduate in the field of production and graphic design
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a marketing/advertising agency.
How to Apply
- All CV’s and Cover letter should be sent to [email protected] and addressed to HR. (Include your portfolio as pdf attachment )
- EMAIL SUBJECT : ULIZA LINKS GRAPHIC DESIGN &SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
- Perks : This is a paid internship as the company covers mileage allowance for working for the whole internship.
- Period :Internship runs for a minimum of 3 months.