Graphics/Creative Assistant Job at Halisi Group
To support their growth agenda, our client is seeking to recruit for the above position.
Responsibilities for the Graphics/Creative Assistant Job
- Assist the company to build the corporate identity through visual presentation, media and promotional material that will help interpret our client’s needs and to design solutions with high impact.
- Delivery of service as per approved work plan
- Timeliness and quality of services
- Innovation demonstrated through service delivery
- Develop one video in every 2 weeks
- Develop an artwork daily that must be approved
- Develop quarterly work plans and compile monthly reports
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Develop Concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Create value for our clients through ease of online interaction, service access, and incorporation of customer feedback on social media
Qualifications fr the Graphics/Creative Assistant Job
- Minimum Diploma in Graphics Design.
- 2 year’s relevant experience in Graphics Design
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How To Apply
- A three-page curriculum vitae
- A cover letter detailing:
- A brief work history
- Qualities you would bring to our client
- When you would be available to start work
- Current and expected salary
The application must reach us not later than 5pm Tuesday, 16th of May, 2017. DO NOT EMAIL COPIES OF CERTIFICATES. Only send the CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] with the Job title as the subject. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of this advertisement, consider your application unsuccessful.