Group HR Manager – Hospitality Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is a group of Budget hotels and is looking for a mature and well experienced HR Manager with hospitality industry exposure to oversee the Group’s HR functions and the people strategy in close collaboration with the Executive Management Team.
HR Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Develop the organizational human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy
- Design the group human resources department structure, positions and process system in compliance to its strategic mandate
- Review, amend and draft job description and qualifications required for the staff of the group human resources department
- Formulate HR Plans, Policies &procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Organize meetings with Management, plans for manpower as per requirements.
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring
- Develop the recruitment and selection process to include:
- Appointment /Confirmation / Termination / Resignation /PROCEDURES/PROCESS
- Decide recruitment channels.
- Formulate effective Performance Appraisal Policy, Procedures and ensure its compliance Review and analyze the performance appraisal managing process
- Review and analyze the group subsidiaries policies and procedures
- Enhance Organization communications and encourage and develop employee communications
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and occupational and health safety
- Identify the areas for development and explore new skills to enhance productivity
- Administer the Training Policy.
Desired Skills & Qualifications for HR Manager Job
- Degree in a related field of study, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 8 to 10 years of working experience in human resources management and / or organizational development
- Experience in hospitality industry a MUST
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of the laws and legislations governing the Kenya labor market
- Previous experience in HR strategy development, operations and administrative design and implementation
- Proven experience in developing HR departments from scratch
- Result oriented driven individual
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to lead teams and empower staff
- Ability to innovate and create new concepts
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Group HR Manager – Hospitality) to [email protected] before Monday 30th May 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The Recruiting Manager
4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Westlands