A leading Horticulture Company that exports its products to Europe is seeking to recruit a Group Human Resource Manager to link people strategy with the Business and formulate HR policies. The position is based in Nanyuki. The successful candidate MUST have excellent soft skills and have experience in Talent mapping/management.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in with the business plan.
• Conduct training needs and analysis and design and implement a training plan.
• Ensure all policies and procedures and kept up to date and legally compliant.
• Maintain a succession plain in all departments.
• Create and promote a transparent and effective performance management process.
• Budget formulation for the HR Department.
- Must have 10 years’ experience in Senior Management
• Strong educational background with IHRM membership.
• Must be well versed with all Kenyan Statutory, Labour & Tax Laws.
• Must have excellent soft skills experience.
• Must have experience in Talent Mapping/ Management
• Must have excellent communication skill.
• Must have the ability to explain detailed legal information to staff in a straight forward way.
• Must be sincere in his/her own behaviour and in dealing with others.
• Must have ability to handle complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence