****Application deadline: 14th September 2015 ****
This role reports to the Group Supply Director
EABL is the leading Drinks Company in Eastern Africa with a wide portfolio of products in various categories of beer, spirits, glass, barley, malt and other non-alcoholic drinks. EABL is quoted in all the three East African Stock exchanges and has multiple operations across East Africa.
The Project Manager will oversee and co-ordinate the full spectrum of EABL’s property work stream that will entail completion of mega land transfer/sale projects which are of greater complexity or risk, from design to implementation, and successfully deliver in line with the Company goals and objectives, ensuring that the project is delivered on time, to budget, quality and in compliance with Company project policies and methodologies.
Purpose of role:
To steer & focus the EABL Property Work Stream to deliver brilliant execution of the projected Facility migration & Property transfer requirements – as per below:
Design and implementation of a robust project management governance process –from planning to resource management activities
Hold site managers accountable to ensure that real value is delivered from initial phase to the overall project completion.
Extensive stakeholder relationship building & engagement across the Supply operations
Strategic influencing to remove blockers
Manage the overall plan for Facility migrations. Maintain and update based on business requirements, changing priorities, resource availability / capability and the continued standardization of core processes
Resource and Line management
Manage project transition resource that support project delivery teams for the business and process migrations (in-house and out-sourced).
Management and Governance
- Ensure that the different parties involved in delivering the facilities migration agenda have proper overview on resource requirements and expectations.
- Manage effective Transition governance, to ensure alignment of project and overall programme objectives
- Own the Implementation (transition) risk footprint and mitigation plans for the project.
- Provide effective interface to the identified outsourcer as per defined scope by the work stream.
- Manage Transition Change control process.
- Establish interfaces and hand-offs accordingly
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree.
- MBA or other post-graduate finance qualification would be an added advantage.
- Business acumen and detailed understanding of supply center manufacturing processes
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Proven ability to persuade, strategically influence key stakeholders and build credibility cross the functions.
- Experience in working autonomously and engaging cross-functionally
- Well-developed commercial understanding of manufacturing cost levers and the ability to interrogate and diagnose issues from complex commercial data Excellent engagement and communications skills and have proactive, professional approach to work.
- Integrity and ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Well-developed IT skills in software packages plus financial modeling skills
- Experience of working with diverse multi geographic teams collaboratively and effectively.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here