- To develop business targets for sales in consultation with Head of Retail Banking and keeping in line with the Bank’s business objective.
- To provide guidance to the sales team by setting sales plans & team targets in order to ensure the achievement of budgeted numbers assigned by management for the retail sales.
- To Consolidate and strengthen pre sales, sales and after sales processes.
- To Undertake and manage sales forecasting and budgeting along with managing the cost of running the direct sales unit.
- To Identify and pursue new business opportunities, strategic tie-ups and partnerships.
- To analyze and then identify weaknesses, areas of improvements, benchmarks customer satisfaction and recommend appropriate action.
- To manage the delinquency of the asset book within acceptable limits.
- Periodically evaluate the performance of Sales teams in order to update the management on the sales status.
- Provide feedback to the marketing department on customer/ products issues in order to facilitate action plans.
- Build effective teams in order to deliver the overall goals of the business.
- Ensure that all staff are well trained and fully aware of products and services, policies and procedures.
- Maintain all statutory and business risk controls for sales and processes.
- Ensure high level of portfolio credit quality is maintained across the sales function.
- Ensure that all process and procedures are complying with the Sharia standards and guidelines and with the regulatory bodies’ and audit requirements.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Business Administration with excellent marketing and selling Skills
- Min 8 Years of experience in marketing and direct sales area out of which min 5 years of experience of managing business line independently is a must
- Good track record of leading large teams at the country or regional level
- Knowledge of Local/Islamic regulations and requirements is desirable but not a must
- Must be Kenyan National
- Business / Strategic planning, Marketing & Product Development skills are some key desirable competencies
- Other competencies includes Leadership, Coaching & Mentoring, Planning & Organizing
- Communication Skills & Creativity
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here