Reporting to Head of Retail Banking.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the marketing, product and advertising departments within the bank.
- Set a marketing strategy and align with the bank’s objectives and the organization’s vision.
- Manage the overall marketing and product budget which includes profit and loss impact and balance sheet elements.
- Oversee the management of product portfolios, customer bases, product development pipelines and campaigns.
- Manages the gathering of data, analysis of data and general customer research to be able to successfully manage customer segmentation and feedback.
- Manages various internal and external relationships with vendors, service providers, internal research and central marketing.
- Ensures collaboration with distribution, credit, collections and operations on aspects such as product development, campaign management and training.
- Takes responsibility for the effective management of customer loyalty and retention through successful program implementation and management.
Relevant Bachelors degree and post graduate qualification (Masters or MBA) would be preferable
Any Nationality with an Islamic Banking Experience
Proven exposure to team leadership, balance sheet and profit and loss responsibility and a solid track record of project management, creative marketing and campaign management
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here