H. Young does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Overall Objective: The position holder is required to provide HR Operational support to the organisation.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Provides candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies
- Conducting orientation sessions for staff
- Carrying out the deployment process for new hires.
- Conducting exit interviews for staff
- Manage the staff clearance process
- Updating employee contracts
- Providing payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Submitting employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data
- Maintaining employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data
- Drafting corresponding letters for approval by the human resources manager.
- Maintaining employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Must have a minimum of Higher diploma in Human Resource Management
- 2 -3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working in mid-large sized companies with over 1000 employees
- Proven experience in Recruitment and contracts management.
- Must be registered with IHRM
- Maintaining quality service by following organization standards
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Effective written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports
- Possess high sense of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
Send your application to [email protected] before 16th November 2016.