H. Young & CO. (E.A) Ltd is the leading Engineering and Construction Company and has its headquarters in Nairobi Kenya.
The Company’s design, Manufacturing and Construction activities relate to all sectors including Infrastructure, Telecommunications, Mining, Power Generation, Petroleum Industry, Cement among others.
H. Young & CO. (E.A) Ltd recognizes that is success depends on its employees and therefore has a highly qualified mix of both local and International staff that provides quality services and products to consistently meet key objectives and deadlines.
H. Young does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Overall Objective: To provide a safe environment to people working within the offices and sites.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deployment of guards & supervision of guards
- Instructing and coaching of the guards
- Coaching and capacity building
- Ensure guards maintain disciple and that disputes are settled.
- Ensure smooth and secure operation of gate services
- Ensuring control of movement of goods, and vehicles in and out of the organisation
- Carrying out Investigations and arrests
- Ensure that security equipment is available, serviceable and ready for use.eg radio communication
- Diploma in Security & Disaster Management or Criminology
- Must have a Certificate of good conduct
- Not less than 5 years of active relevant experience in a similar position
- Excellent understanding of security issues in general
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain high work standards
- Ability to maintain independence and ethical standards in performance of assignments
How to Apply
Cover Letter and C.V. to [email protected]