Field Sales Executive – Lubes for Hashi Energy
Hashi Energy is a leading regional energy company with presence in seven countries and with a vision to be the leader in energy solutions for Africa.
We seek to recruit two dynamic and results oriented individual to fill the positions of Sales Executive for lubricants.
The positions are based in Nairobi.
Main Purpose of the Job: Achieving and/or exceed sales targets for the lubes products within the assigned territory.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Increase Company lubes sales through tuk-tuk retailing.
- Negotiate terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Communicate effectively with customers to their satisfaction
- Tap in untouched markets to increase company lubes sales.
- Represent the company’s image in a proper and professional manner
- Ensure knowledge of approved lubes sales payment policy/medium is adhered to and is efficient to customers’ satisfaction.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers businesses, needs and requirements
- Gather market intelligence
- Review own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls & email etc
- Make sales reports as agreed with supervisor.
- Knowledge, skills & experience requirements:-
- Any post-secondary business related qualification or higher.
- Technical knowhow on mechanics/lubricants.
- Proper knowledge of Nairobi -especially the Garage areas.
- Knowledge of lubricant products.
- A valid driving license to ride Tuktuks will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV(with details of at least 3 referees and indicating your current and expected salary) )to reach us on or before Thursday 20th August 2015 by email to: [email protected] Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Hashi Energy is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.