Head of Micro Finance Business Job at SMEP Microfinance Bank Limited, Kenya
SMEP Microfinance Bank Limited, a Christian based Bank regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Head of Micro Finance Business
- Reporting to the General Manager, the position is responsible for overseeing the Banks’ marketing units and promotion of the Bank’s products and services in accordance with the Banks’ business plans in order to meet targets for growth and to contribute to Banks’ profitability.
- The job holder will also be responsible for developing appropriate products and marketing strategies for the Bank to win new business at the appropriate margin.
Head Of Micro Finance Job Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of the Banks’ marketing Units
- Take the lead in the formulation, development and review of the relevant Policies and Strategies that optimize sales of Banks’ products & services
- Provide business development and marketing support to marketing units
- Preparation of budgets and monitor expenditure for the marketing units.
- Ensure periodic reviews of the performance of the Bank’s products and services.
- Taking lead in sourcing for strategic partnerships and managing the relationships with the various stakeholders to enhance growth of the Banks’ business.
- Provide leadership for the Marketing Units in deposit mobilization activities and initiatives and growing quality asset loan portfolios
- Assist in formulating and coordinating marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Develop and ensure implementation of effective customer care mechanism that ensures responsiveness to customers’ expectation
- Support in staff mentorship and capacity building through training and coaching
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications for Head Of Micro Finance Job
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Commerce, Marketing, Banking, or other business-related field
- Post Graduate qualification or certification in a Business Related field will be an added advantage
- Must be adept in ICT skills
- Between 35 to 40 years of age
Key Qualities & Competencies
- Must have at least 3 years senior management experience in Micro Finance at a reputable financial institution
- Strong business acumen and proven innovativeness
- Strong marketing and networking skills
- Excellent Communication and Administration skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Must have a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance, mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives, reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Applicants must be committed to Christian values with a passion to serve
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player with excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should download the “Job Application Form” HERE, and send their filled applications to [email protected] on or before Wednesday, 3rd August, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.