Our client, a Sports Club in Nairobi, is looking for a Head of Security. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing all appropriate risk management strategies related to the safety and security, and the protection of assets in mission. Specifically responsible for the management, implementation and oversight of all security operations in support of staff and activities.
• Work closely with corporate executives, business managers, audit and legal counsel.
• Develop, implement and manage the overall enterprise process for security strategy.
• Develop and implement policies, standards and guidelines related to corporate security.
• Oversee the continuous monitoring and protection of facilities, personnel and information systems.
• Serve as the enterprise focal point for security incident response planning and execution.
• Define and implement ongoing Risk Assessment programs.
• Establish and monitor formal certification programs.
• Assist in the review of applications and/or technology environments.
• Oversee the development of a corporate security awareness and training program.
• Manage security.
• Solid military or police academy qualifications with a focus on security.
• At least 7 years of experience in security operations and information management.
• Proven operational unit or sub-unit command, staff and leadership experience.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Second language ability in the language of the mission area will be an asset.
• Ability to address publicly small and large groups of people.
• Excellent skills in information collection and analysis.
• Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
• High degree of responsibility, initiative, alertness and physical fitness.
• High standard of computer literacy and an excellent knowledge of security information related liaison and analysis.