Our client is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres offering affordable quality outpatient services.They seek to hire an experienced head of finance who will be responsible for leading the finance function, supporting operations, and providing financial guidance to the business to ensure further growth and development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strong financial leadership and discipline in the development of business strategy.
- Conduct evaluation, modelling and analysis of commercial initiatives and provides the business decision makers with insight and direction on key business decisions.
- Devise annual budgets and quarterly rolling forecasts reporting on variances to target. Work with budget holders on initiatives to remedy these variances
- Annual preparation of year end reporting back, and overall responsibility for annual external audit and preparation of statutory accounts
- Design, develop and maintain good systems & processes for reporting and control.
- Ensure appropriate systems and internal controls are in place
- Ensure all statutory requirement submissions of Corporate Tax, VAT, WHT, PAYE and returns in preparation of monthly payroll
- Continuously evaluates and reviews spending within the organisation for opportunities for improvement
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory institutions
- Be proactive with budget holders in identifying areas for cost improvement within the operation and develop and deliver a programme of cost reduction and efficiency initiatives to deliver bottom line improvements
- Ensure appropriate measures are taken to maintain integrity and confidentiality of financial information
- Continually review and evaluate any business continuity risk and take relevant actions to eliminate or mitigate such risks
- In charge of revenue collection, purchasing and procurement financial processes
- Oversee financial approvals and payroll maanagement
- Oversee and approve departmental budgets
- Be the key contributor on legal and regulatory compliance agenda and be part of office meetings to participate in decision makling and understanding the Company’s SWOT
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5-6 years experience as Head of Finance
- Experience in Retail/ FMCG/Hospitality industry is preferrable
- CPA (K) finalist
- Extensive knowledge in managing projects and operations
- Must be Tech Savvy and comfortable working with automated sytems
- Technical knowledge of IRFS
- Strong commercial acumen with keen analytical skills
- Proven financial analysis and forecasting ability
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Head of Finance- Healthcare ) to [email protected] before Tuesday 21st December, 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.