Hillcrest International Schools is a leading British Curriculum School located in Nairobi, Kenya, with an established status in the region’s educational sphere.
It comprises three schools: Hillcrest Early Years, Hillcrest Preparatory and Hillcrest Secondary.
Hillcrest is seeking to fill the following positions:
Hillcrest Early Years
- Nursery 1 Teacher (part-time)
- Year 1 Teacher
Hillcrest Preparatory School
- Year 3 Teacher
- Teacher – Geography and another subject
- Pedagogue: This position requires an undergraduate degree in social work, education or related field and experience In focussing on student care and well-being as well as enhanced mental and social development in a school.
Hillcrest Secondary School
- Boarding Nurse: This es a resident position In the Boarding Section. Applicants must be mature, possess nursing qualifications, national certification and at least 3 years of experience. Male candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Deputy Head Teacher (Student Welfare) – In addition to teaching qualifications, applicants should demonstrate pro-activity, exceptional communication skills and over 6 years’ experience in leadership. Counselling qualifications will be a distinct advantage.
Application requirements for teaching position.
Applicants should have at least an undergraduate degree, teaching qualifications and experience at the appropriate level in a British Curriculum School.
How to Apply
Send an application letter detailing your relevant experience and teaching philosophy together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae Including current and expected remuneration, names and contacts of three referees to:
Hillcrest International Schools,
P.O. Box 24282-00502,
no later than 07 October 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hillcrest International Schools Is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students;
Successful candidates will be subjected to thorough screening to ascertain suitability to work with children.