Exciting Career opportunities in a Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV) Dealership Our client is a Toyota Kenya franchisee dealership for HINO Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV’S).
In order to compete effectively in the market, increase market share and generate revenues to grow and support the business, the company seeks to recruit a team of Freelance Sales Agents to drive the Brand.
Job Overview: Reporting to the General Manager, the freelance sales agents will work independently to generate demand for the HCV units.
They will be charged with the task selling the vehicle units, working hand in hand with customers to understand their needs.
They will be expected to guide and advise clients towards the most appropriate product and close sales.
This will involve organizing their diaries and appointment systems, guiding customers through the entire sales process, data capture, calling new and existing customers, creating alternative sales channels, customer service and client follow up.
- Of utmost importance, they will manage themselves to be able to deliver on the agreed sales targets and market coverage;
- Carry out sales planning to ensure that the market is well and adequately covered for maximum sales impact;
- Making presentations to potential customers and highlighting product benefits;
- Discuss customer needs and explain the features for the vehicles on offer;
- Arranging test-drive and or show room visits for prospective customers;
- In consultations with the General Manager, negotiating the sale price, including any discounts and incentives for bulk purchases;
- Value addition to customers by highlighting extra products such as body building, accessories or after-sales service;
- Following-up in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and emails enquiries forwarded by the office team;
- Diligently completing paperwork and mandatory pre-delivery inspections for vehicles purchased by clients;
- Capturing and highlighting customer concerns about the products for onward transmission to the distributor/manufacturer;
- Keep existing and potential customers informed about new vehicles and deals from the franchise;
- Cold calling up qualified sales prospects and making memorable presentations;
- Participating in company sponsored trainings, presentations and strategy meetings;
- Holder of Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing or other relevant area form a recognized body or institution;
- Solid sales and marketing experience in the motor vehicle Industry, banking, insurance or any other target driven hard sales industry;
- Experience as a freelance sales executive with good market knowledge will be a definite advantage;
- Demonstrable knowledge of sales processes, including the ability to accurately meet customer needs;
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements;
- Resilience and a strong knack for persistence in pursuing leads;
- Commitment to hitting targets and surpassing expectations;
- Team player who leverages on the team spirit, supports and relies on the team;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to close sales;
- Ability to consolidate the sale and walk the customer through every stage of the deal
- Well organized with excellent time management skills;
- Ability to plan and organize own daily selling activity to secure new business and generate new leads;
- A good head for financial figures and understanding of personal finance issues;
- A good eye for detail with strong customer service and follow up skills;
- A confident individual who is comfortable communicating to a diverse customer base;
- Self disciplined and willingness to push for deals in any part of the country or region;
Are you fired enough to build your career in the fast growing Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV) industry?
Do you want to propel your career to the next level?
Are you thirsting for a rewarding career that gives you freedom to manage yourself?
If yes, then you are the person we are looking for.
How to Apply
- Please send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to: The Recruiter, [email protected]
- NB: Clearly state your current and expected salary in your application.
- DO NOT attach Any Certificates either as PDF or JPEG.
- Closing date for applications is Tuesday, 5th April 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.