HIV Clinical Services Specialist Job At Elizabeth Glaser, Kenya
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation seeks a HIV Clinical Services Specialist for an anticipated 5-year USAID HIV Service Delivery Support Activity (HSDSA) Project in Kenya. The HDSA will have the goal of increasing access and coverage for HIV prevention, care and treatment services towards achieving the “90-90-90”.
The HIV Clinical Services Specialist will work directly with the Deputy Chief of Party and in coordination with the Health Systems Specialist to improve the quality and range of HIV care and treatment services that are offered at the supported facilities.
HIV Clinical Services Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Provides clinical and technical leadership and oversight for strengthening of , treatment services, care and support, TBHIV, male circumcision and laboratory services.
- Identifies gaps in clinical services , approaches, guidelines, and standards and lead development of innovative solutions to increase client access to the service delivery sites
- Provides strategic guidance and input for clinical mentoring of health care workers
Qualifications For HIV Clinical Services Specialist Job
- Medical doctor with experience in the diagnosis, treatment and care
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience working on large donor funded health projects
- HIV Care and Treatment including experience in implementing HIV care quality improvement programs preferred knowledge of PEPFAR programming, process and frameworks is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
How to Apply