Our client is a start –up Chinese Company that deals with online wholesale of products made in China, offering Kenyan traders with Chinese quality products with competitive prices.
They are looking to recruit a vibrant and results oriented Senior Sales Executive who will be tasked with selling the company’s home appliances, client management, research on market trends, competitor analysis and management reports.
Industry: E- Commerce
Salary: 50k plus commissions
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- To develop sales for category of products by marketing to conventional retail.
- Appoint Distributors and increase market share
- Manage Sales Representatives and ensure targets are met
- Monitoring sales and collections of distributor outlets along with Sales Reps.
- Market research / demand forecasting /Account management
- Dealer’s relationship Management.
- Promotion & Marketing planning based on Business Plan to achieve monthly targets/ Annual targets.
- To report the sales progress to Country Head on timely basis.
- Sets and meets sales targets, ensuring the company remains profitable
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision.
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Devise strategies to ensure repeat business and referrals from customers
- Evaluating buying trends, market conditions and competitor activity
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- At least a Diploma in a business related field.
- At least 3-4 years experience in the same position dealing with home appliances.
- Proven ability to achieve sales as per set target
- Good command of English language
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
- Confident, mature, presentable and aggressive
- Have a wide knowledge of home appliances
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Sales Executive – Home appliances) to [email protected] on or before Friday 14th July, 2017.