Hospital Administrator Job At Jumuia Hospital Kakamega (REF: HA-JHK) Jumuia Hospitals Ltd. a chain of hospitals providing both primary and secondary health care services and a subsidiary of the National Council of Churches of Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following positions in their Hospitals in Kaimosi and Kakamega.
Hospital Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, this position is responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of healthcare services.
Qualifications For Hospital Administrator Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary School Education (KCSE) or its equivalent
- Master’s degree in related field
- Min. 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Sharp business skills
- Good leadership skills
- Well conversant with the medical regulatory requirements
- Mature and courteous
- Strong interpersonal skills and inter-cultural orientation
- Good communication skills with a good command of English and Kiswahili both written and spoken
- Well-developed database of contacts and social networks
- Ability to handle all enquiries with tact, courtesy and initiative
- Good knowledge of potential source markets for the Health industry
How to Apply
Apply here before 1st August 2016 by 12.00 noon.