Secretary Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Office Management
- A Certificate of Computer Applications in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Access and Internet 2 years experience in the same capacity
- Good typing speed 2 years working experience in the same capacity
- Secretarial training will an added advantage
Duties for the Secretary Job
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of staff matters and file content.
- Keep calendar of all the Health Management Team and Hospital Advisory Board Meeting and reminds the CEO/Administrator of due dates in advance.
- Ensure that the Health Management Team’s offices are cleaned daily and well arranged.
- Attend to the needs of the CEO and the Administrator as required and booking appointments done on timely basis as required.
- Ensure that all filling system is done in a professional manner and files given code numbers accordingly.
- Handle all correspondences as required, taking messages, ensure mails are posted on timely basis
- Handle and manage all in-coming and out- going telephones appropriately.
- Liaise with relevant departments, organization and individuals as demanded by the administration.
- Ensure that all records are well kept and filings of official confidential documents are kept safe and retrieved when required.
- Type only authorised documents by the administration.
- Ensure that all official communications, documents and staff files are kept confidential and that no unauthorized persons have access to the information.
- Ensue the secretary office is well maintained, clean and the Kranium server system is protected.
- Attend to the visitors, staffs and other persons.
- Pick and Deliver the administration block keys (must) to the convent house every working day.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to read the attached job description and send their application to [email protected] by Wednesday 22nd February 2017
Please mark the job title as your subject on the application letter and attach detailed Curriculum Vitae.