Our client is a leading food products distribution company in Kenya. They seek to hire tech savvy and innovative business minded individual, who will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems and related ICT infrastructure.
ICT Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs.
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hard ware and software systems, securing data from internal and external attack
- Ensuring that users adhere to software licensing laws
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Ensuring the organization effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Organizing Technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects
- Implement functional Disaster Recovery Plan for the critical IT system
Qualifications for the ICT Supervisor Job
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or any related field
- At least 4- 5 years experience preferably in the food products industry
- Strong skills in and understanding of ERP systems
- Proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills
- Must be team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ICT Supervisor- Hospitality) to [email protected] before Monday 31st July 2017
Kindly indicate previous/ current salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.