Operations Manager Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is in the fast foods industry and is looking to hire an Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible to manage operations at the branch level, ensure quality customer service and implement strategies to help achieve set targets.
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure deliver of high quality brand products according to standards and ensure customer expectations are met
- Manage staff grooming and consistency of staff uniform presentation, plan for training and staff development on people management skills
- Deploy staff effectively for optimal service levels.
- Maintain and manage key relationships such as landlords and suppliers.
- Provides on-going training and development to all team members in the areas of operating standards, customer service and product knowledge, in line with the Brand standards.
- Conduct performance review for all direct reports & give recommendations to the Management.
- Builds morale and team spirit by fostering a work environment where team members input is encouraged and valued.
- Monthly presentation of the Store P&L to the Directors & other Senior Head of Departments
- Liaise with the Finance Department for accurate Financial reporting and cash management monthly
- Maintain proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures.
- Maintain a clean well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards
- Manage procurement and inventory at a store level and ensure accurate paperwork
- Ensure points of sale machines are working and maintained,
- Promotes and practices safe work habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and any team member or customer incidents
- Maintain hygiene in all areas of store operation to maintain health and safety standards
- Maintain and keep optimum levels of operating equipment.
- Market and display all products as per standards to maximize sales and customer experience.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- Degree in Hospitality Management
- Any other Hospitality qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3-5 years experience on a Leadership role in a Hospitality Field
- Subject to an Aptitude test (Mathematics & English)
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Effective manager with the capability of leading a team
- Result oriented, energetic go getter ready to face new challenges.
- Good communication skills, superior computer skills and driving experience of over 5 years
How to Apply
Please apply online through this link before Wednesday 26th April, 2017.