Hospitality Security Manager Job at Corporate Staffing
Our client is a well established country club looking to hire an experienced Security Manager to supervise and lead maintenance and security personnel to provide staff and guests with a safe, attractive, clean and efficient premise in which to operate.
Responsibilities for the Hospitality Security Manager Job
- Manage and Coordinate Security operations ensuring that security procedures are implemented and followed as per the Security Standard Operating Procedure.
- Completes weekly and monthly reports for management by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities, including any change of security personnel
- Ensure the safety and security of the staff, guests and the premises.
- Ensure that the Security reports are printed/ checked/ processed/ completed on a daily basis per the laid down procedures. Monthly and yearly reports must also be prepared and presented at the pre determined times per procedure.
- Ensure that all the access points (Entrances & Exits) are be manned by Security Personnel at all times.
- Ensure mandatory searches are conducted on any incoming guests and luggage, as well as employees and guests coming in through the Staff entrance, using the appropriate equipment per procedure.
- Conducts regular risk assessment analysis and develops and updates security policies, evacuation procedure, and crisis management plans, operating policies and procedures, in accordance with best practices and ensures their communication and implementation by staff and building occupants
- Develops and facilitates security and safety training in view of increasing safety, security and risk management capacity
- Supervises and manages security service providers
- Maintains compliance with all legal requirements (including fire safety)
Qualifications for the Hospitality Security Manager Job
- Diploma/ Degree in Business/Security related studies.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in managing security in a Hospitality Set up
- Demonstrated leadership in development and implementation of a security management plan.
- Conversant with the use of hightech security systems. Knowhow in CCTV control rooms.
- Demonstrated capacity to analyse complex situations, solve problems and manage change.
- Able to create security processes, policies and procedures
- Should be able to do reports on maintenance issues.
- Ability to use ICT tools and office packages (word, excel, power point, outlook etc.)
- Must be observant and pays attention to detail
- Clean record indicated by a genuine police clearance certificate.
How to Apply
Click here to apply. Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hospitality Security Manager) before Tuesday 2nd May, 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.